ON THE MENU

Sunday, January 3, 2010

My New Year's Resolution?

HAVE BETTER TIME MANAGEMENT.

There. Simple yet important goal. Having nothing to do with food because who hasn't had the objective of losing X amount of weight or having a healthier diet as their new year's resolution?
They always let us down. More like we let ourselves down. Ok so maybe i'm talking about myself here.

SO anyways.
Why pick this for my 2010 resolution?
It's simple. I'm bascially ALWAYS late for everything.

Work, school, appointments, projects, deadlines, due dates, assignments, and let's not forget to mention how I miss the bus an average of 3 times per day resulting in excessive taxi bills.
Yep, I'm that girl always arriving to school in a cab.
Now that I think of it, I should really invest in a personal driver.
My own chauffeur.

I'm even sleep deprived from being so late for everything because I try and tell myself each night how I'm going to go to sleep earlier in order to get more rest but god knows I can't get to bed before the AM.

I CAN DO THIS. :)
...Just have to change my whole lifestyle around, but hey Obama said it first, CHANGE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment